Over 300 healthcare facilities now use ShiftWizard’s innovative workforce scheduling software.
ShiftWizard™, an industry-leading healthcare workforce management and scheduling solution designed exclusively for the healthcare industry, announced that over 300 healthcare facilities are now using its software, having achieved record customer growth in 2021—while, concurrently, maintaining a 95% customer loyalty rate. In addition, ShiftWizard increased its research and development investments by 400% and delivered a 99.99% uptime performance level after having made additional investments to upgrade its technical infrastructure.
As a leader in healthcare workforce management solutions, ShiftWizard continues to earn recognition for its modern design, centralized decision support, third-party integration capabilities, real-time productivity, and its robust communication center (e.g., 2020 KLAS Category Leader in Nurse and Staff Scheduling), which helps healthcare organizations efficiently schedule nurses, physicians, and staff while enhancing operational performance.
“We are thrilled to have so many healthcare organizations join with ShiftWizard in 2021 as we set new milestones for growth and performance. With support from HealthStream™ (parent company), ShiftWizard is investing heavily in research and development as we continue to bring innovation to healthcare workforce scheduling,” said Christian Pardue, R.N., co-founder of ShiftWizard and Strategic Advisor to HealthStream. “And, with expanded support and customer success teams, we remain committed to ensuring our customers get the most out of our industry-leading nurse and staff scheduling software.”
In 2021, ShiftWizard achieved:
- Record customer growth, with over 300 healthcare facilities now using ShiftWizard, reflecting a 95% customer loyalty rate
- 99.99% uptime performance level, following the Company’s investments in technical infrastructure for more robust performance and security
- An expansion of its support and customer success team, providing dedicated resources to help customers optimize their utilization of ShiftWizard
Recently launched features:
- Industry-leading enhanced in-app communication, filters, performance monitoring, and screen views—that allow users to see who is working on a specific day
- Added a configurable page setting enabling users to determine what screen they see upon login—allowing autonomy over profile preferences and settings
- A Status Page that provides real-time visibility on system performance, feature releases and maintenance windows
- A department scheduling feature which includes a “save-the-view” setting that shows start and end times instead of shift codes (A highly requested user feature)
“With the investments we made last year in ShiftWizard, including research and development, technical infrastructure, and customer experience, we have a solid foundation and strong vision for 2022 and beyond,” said Scott McQuigg, Senior Vice President & General Manager of HealthStream’s Workforce & Capacity Management solution group. “Additionally, we’ve expanded our team and focused on AI-driven data analytics to further advance our work in helping healthcare organizations deploy their critical staffing resources at the greatest time of need.”
ShiftWizard, (shiftwizard.com), based in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, was acquired in late 2020 by HealthStream™, the leading provider of workforce development and provider solutions for healthcare organizations. In 2021, ShiftWizard celebrated its 15th year in business.